We are hiring for the position of Organic Services Specialist - 21+/hr DOE
Wasatch Natural Organic Services is a locally-owned green business that has been providing high quality organic lawn care and pest management service all along the Wasatch Front for over 11 years. We manage both commercial and residential clients who are interested in green alternatives to conventional services.
We are seeking an outgoing, conscientious person who shares our commitment to sustainable pest management and lawn care service and has the drive to help us grow. Ideally we would like someone that would be able to grow into a management role.
The Organic Services Specialist provides pest management and lawn care services to the customers on their route. They also provide advice on how to treat the customer's issues in the most environmentally conscious way while providing high quality customer service. The Organic Services Specialist also seeks out new customers and strengthens the relationship we have with current ones.
- Show respect for customers' property at all times.
- Interpret job specifications and contracts.
- Great communication and customer service skills.
- Customer acquisition and retention.
- Tolerate a variety of environmental conditions, including seasonal weather, damp and/or dusty locations.
- Maintain a valid certification and a good driving record.
- Stable work history.
- Able to routinely lift 45 lbs.; enter/exit structures and crawl spaces; climb over and on top of structures; ascend and descend stairs and ladders and occasionally work at heights.
- Use a hand held smart phone and software applications, read and write reports legibly, and comprehend pesticide labels and training materials.
- Use application equipment, inspection equipment, small hand tools, small power tools and personal protective equipment.
- Safely drive a 3/4 ton truck safely and courteously to and from clients' properties.
Requirements Ideal Candidate Must Possess:
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Detail and deadline oriented.
- Self-motivated, confident, work-oriented individual
- Route experience preferred.
- PC proficiency.
- Proven problem solving expertise.
As part of our team, you will get:
- Paid training and opportunities for advancement.
- Base compensation $21+/hr DOE
- Bonus opportunities for excellent performance
- Organic Services Specialists are provided with a uniform, cell phone, laptop and other equipment.
Background check required.
If you seek a career helping to make our world a better place, submit a resume by replying to this post. To learn more about this position and Wasatch Natural Organic Services, visit us online at www.wasatchnatural.com.