All of our fertilizers are OMRI or NOP listed organic. We adjust our blend of fertilizers and soil amendments throughout the year to provide your plants and soil with the optimal nutrition all year long.
Our fertilizer products include:
- Mycorrhizal Fungi: There are several species of fungi that exist in healthy soils that form a symbiotic relationship, called a mycorrhiza, with living plants. Mycelium of mycorrhizal fungi envelop, or in some cases penetrate, tissue of the plant host’s root. The fungus absorbs carbohydrates from the plant, and in turn, the plant gains a larger surface area from which to absorb soil nutrients. Plants grown with mycorrhizae are generally healthier, and can survive drought better, than those without. Most healthy soils will already contain species of mycorrhizal fungi, while yearly additions of organic matter or inoculation with purchased mycorrhizal fungi are necessary in poor soils.
- Humic Acid: Humic Acid is a natural soil conditioner that adds of organic matter to organically-deficient soils, increases root vitality and nutrient uptake. It also increases chlorophyll synthesis, helps seed germination, increases fertilizer retention, stimulates beneficial microbial activity and makes plants healthier and improved yields higher.
- Nitrogen: Nitrogen is a part of all living cells and is a necessary part of all proteins, enzymes and metabolic processes involved in the synthesis and transfer of energy. Nitrogen is a part of chlorophyll, the green pigment of the plant that is responsible for photosynthesis. Helps plants with rapid growth, increasing seed and fruit production and improving the quality of leaf and forage crops
- Phosphate: Like nitrogen, phosphorus (P) is an essential part of the process of photosynthesis. Involved in the formation of all oils, sugars, starches, etc. Helps with the transformation of solar energy into chemical energy; proper plant maturation; withstanding stress. Effects rapid growth. Encourages blooming and root growth.
- Potassium: Potassium is absorbed by plants in larger amounts than any other mineral element except nitrogen and, in some cases, calcium. Helps in the building of protein, photosynthesis, fruit quality and reduction of diseases. Potassium is supplied to plants by soil minerals, organic materials, and fertilizer.
- Other Macronutrients: Calcium, Magnesium and Sulfur
- Micronutrients: Boron, Copper, Chloride, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Zinc